Benefits of Italian Dual Citizenship
Italian dual citizenship creates opportunities and facilitates cultural exchange. The main benefits are:
• To be able to work, reside and study in Italy and in the other 26 EU countries (U.K., France, Germany, Holland etc.) without the need for a Visa. Many jobs and other professional opportunities are offered first to EU citizens.
• Easier to complete all necessary purchasing requirements and transactions for buying property in Italy.
• Tax Free import for any vehicles (car, tracks etc.) directly from US to Italy
• To be able to transfer the citizenship to all children under 18 years old automatically.
• To be able to access public medical care and high quality public education as available to EU citizens.
• To have the right to vote for the Italian Parliament representative in your region.
•To establish a firm identity with your Italian heritage.
• Serving in the military is no longer required of citizens.